Sunday 19 December 2010

IM HOME! Like finally. So super tired. Had a date with my parents, kind of. Had bbq at rc again for dunno wat event. So all the rc members will get their friends or family to come bbq and eat. But seriously, i hate it lor. Like one bunch of hungry ghost, snatch like free. I didnt even eat a single bbq-ed food. Had catered food only and there werent much left. Daddy ask me to be photographer/camerawoman n i seriously loathe it. Ppl thinks that im some mad woman lor. And i bet mr ong kian min thinks im some stalker who keeps snapping his pic. Must ask my dad to make me a "official photographer" tag. So ps! and at e end of it den i realised e bbq was to celebrate my daddy's bday. I almost forgot. =X

But the worst has yet to come ok. After clearing up for e bbq, we went to the market area for this karaoke competition. My neighbourhood is SO happening. The competition is like a jue dui superstar for the senior citizens. ALL hokkiene songs. I almost fainted. Apparently my dad is supposed to give out the prize for the winner. *FAINTS TTM* So we waited n waited n waited n waited... I dunno wat's wrong with e competition, cos there's lucky draw with 30 prizes, which took up alot of time. The participants' dressing are damn scary! Some look like they are ready to go perform at some gei tai, some look like they can go clubbing any time. Oh man. Then got this uncles hair like those old old shows. Shave the first half den keep long hair, tied into a ponytail, n he wore deep v long sleeve top. So happening. Wanted to zao home first but my parents refused to let me off. Stone-ed half the time n self entertained by talking alot of photos. hahaha. Okay, im hungry alr. Shall go shower n cook noodles. Hot yummy noodles on a rainy day =))

so cute, my mummy ask my dad to join us.



this woman's gown is damn scary. Bright yellow somemore with lots of bling bling

we got bored n went to drink milo at koufu. N mummy ask me to teach her how to put on fake lashes. haha

this little boy damn cute. Playing his cars to self entertain

No comments:

Post a Comment