Sunday 9 January 2011

Been a long long time since i last did some musing. Well, life's pretty much the same. New gal came on board to join my team at work. She's quite nice but not as noisy and chatty as us. Haha. Think it'll take some time. Planned an outing after work in 2 weeks' time alr. SO VERY exciting. Gg to swim at jaime's condo after work and chill out. So cool right. Even though i dun swim, but i can always do some jacuzzi. =D

Anw i have a love-hate relationship with the internet. Just a few clicks on the mouse and i've spent like more than a hundred bucks doing online shopping. oh well... hope mummy give me pocket money to shop for cny. =X

And in 2 wks' time, bf n i will have our short getaway daytrip across the border. =D

Let me do some whining. I hate hate hate dental visits! It hurts like mad and the only good thing is i get to change my bracket colours. My teeth feels SO TIGHT now i think im dying from pain. N the dentist put some stuff on my molar to correct my bite. I know it's gd intention, but it's really affecting the way i grind my food, super obstructing. RAH! Been living on bread, mashed potato and pandan cake for the past 2 days. So poor thing. Good thing i can eat normal food now, maybe not nuts or chips yet. Hope my teeth will be gd n stay painless.

btw, adult fare sucks. i feel like staying at home 24/7.


No comments:

Post a Comment