Friday 14 January 2011

Blogging from work now, cos im seriously bored.... Orders have been REALLY low. Finished work in less than hour and have been surfing net for the whole day. Had an ultra long lunch break, played a few rounds of caard games and im back at my workstation now. Love love love using comp at work cos everything loads at ultra speed, which is logical, since we deal with high speed internet. =D Can do absolutely anything now except that i cant lie down to slp cos that's wat i really really feel like doing. So sleepy... Slept really late ytd now. Guess my plan to slp early always fails. But at least i did somebody a favour by sacrificing my slptime. Im sure it's a great load off her shoulders. Hope that everything goes well...


Went to find my mum after work and i got LOST. Like really lost eh, though singapore is like so small. A 30min journey ended up 3 times longer. But anyway i made it (i didnt take cab hor...) Daddy came to fetch us after mummy finished work and we head to aloha loyang. Apparently it was my 2nd's sis bf's 21st bday. Didnt want to go in the fiirst place cos i was really tired, but felt like eating bbq-ed food so i went. Food's not too bad. But not enough chair and i was standing the whole time, leaning against the back of my chair. If only bf was ard den we could sit by the sea, so nice... Cos my mum dun let me wander off by myself. *pout* Had everybody's attention the moment i stepped into the chalet. But oh well, super used to it alr. Everybody just keep staring and whispering really loudly. Have learnt to enjoy the attention. hahaha. N my sis damn act cute, wear couple tee with the bf. ha! She was showing off to me the shirt the day before. Kind of happy for her la. The bf's mum quite pretty and got wawa yin. Super friendly also. And my sis totally got the whole bf's family under control. Imagine the bf's mum came over to talk to my mum and tell her how much she like my sis. I wish i could do that too. haha. Maybe cos the bf got no sisters, all sons. Anyway was really bored the whole time cos i knew no one. Ended up playing with 2 kids. I think i can coo kids quite well. The little actually kept running away from me but in the end she came running towards me. SO CUTE! But my arms are aching today after all the carrying. hahaha. so lousy.
See so innocent...

No comments:

Post a Comment