Sunday 20 November 2011

It's a lazy sunday. Practically stayed at home the whole day unless u think gg out for tuition counts. J came over in the morning to pick up stuff from C and then walked over to pick up books from me. Chit chat awhile and den hurray! i got a lift to tuition cos he drove today and my tuition kid stays nearby. I got a nice fren :)

Feels weird today cos i haven seen my tuition kids for like 2 weeks. N i wont see them next wk either. PSLE results coming out next wk n hopefully all's best for him. Apparently he told his mum that he wants me to coach him with math n sci in addition to eng n chi. Hahaha! I initially thght he finds my lsns boring. But that wld mean 4hrs of lsns on sundays... GOSH! My mummy says that i'll turn into a skeleton soon with work from mon-to-fri 830-6pm plus tuition on sat n sun mornings n when sch starts 7-10pm lsns. @.@

Oh ya. After bout 2 weeks at work, my supervisor actually offered me a perm position in the company. But judging from my schedule, i'll really reduce to bags of bones at e end of it. Plus i hate e responsibilities that comes with being a perm. Temps come and go which suits me pretty fine. Hate the feeling of being restrained and bonded. So well...

Anw had tuition ytd with my p1 kid n he was wearing specs! So cute! He gave this bashful smile when i laughed at him. Haha! N when there's a speck of dust on e lens he insisted that they were germs. N he was super liberal when he needed to settle some big business. He look at me with a straight face n told me he needed to go pass motion. Hahaha. Pass motion sounded funny, kind of strange even, cos we're much used to hearing e word shit. =x

The world is super small i swear. Left for tuition n met my junior at the void deck. Guess what he was doing with another guy. SMOKING! In uniform btw. N he had the cheek to say hi to me n talk to me! This is atrocious! I mean of cos i do understand that smoking is a habit n it's not likely that if i tell him not to do it he wont, but i cant possibly talk to him like nth's wrong right. That's beyond me. So he got a earful from me, too bad.

Met bf in the late afternoon n went to vivo since he was in the vicinity. But too bad i wasnt n i was nua-ing so happily at home when he was done. So he reached like an hr before me :p Love the stretch of shops with fox, f21, aldo, zara, gap... u get where im referring to. N i found 2 new places where i can get shoes! gapkids n zarakids! But i hate winter/fall collections. Got to wait till spring's here.

Caught happyfeet2 @gv max. The threatre's huge n really spacious! Haven been there to catch movies for like AGES. happyfeet2 is like the perfect movie for kids. Loads of them in e theatre. happyfeet2 is mainly abt the father and son relationship n eric is SO CUTE, e voice that is. I find it a little flat, lots of singing, dancing, tapping of feet like always.

anw i still cant figure out wat to get for bf's bday. SOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment