Thursday 17 November 2011

Went dental today n i've got red brackets for xmas! =)

Dentist was super duper efficient today. I think the whole thing from registering to tightening, to making new appt took less than 15min! =0

Was waiting to get my next appt date set when i heard someone calling me. Turned ard n saw my ex students. Apparently we have the same dentist. The world's so small.

To prove that point, i met another student while having lunch at nex with gk in the afternoon. Usu i wld brush aside surveyors but bcos he's my students so i've got no choice. =/ The weird thing is i've only been to their class to relief a couple of lessons, but they still rmb me. Goes to show how often their tchers werent ard. =x

But it's rather heartwarming to know that they still bother to say hi and acknowledge your presence bos they cld have jus walk right past u like any stranger on the streets.
:)

Waiting for my antm....


No comments:

Post a Comment