Monday 23 July 2012

blues

My whole body is in mega-aching mode now after standing for more than 6hours under the hot sun ytd. *faints*

And it've been a while since i had been so rested. By midnight, i was already on the bed which is something quite incredible. I even woke up numerous times naturally before my alarm actually went off. N managed to hitch a ride to office bcos my dad was on leave.

See, perhaps it's not such a bad thing that the boy is off to camp for 6 days. I'll probably need to start getting used to this since it'll be e norm when he starts school officially come August. Kind of like having this breathing space now but it's highly likely that i might be slightly 不爽 when i start seeing his camp photos. Haha. Still in e process of learning to find inner peace and to take such things in my own stride.