Sunday 22 July 2012

fully booked

My bf is extremely nice today.

Despite sleeping only @3ish, he woke up early @8ish to send her sis to jap class, drove home rested a little before driving over @9ish to send me to my tuition @10. Finished tuition @12-ish (shld be 12 but my tutee refused to let me go. again) n he came over to fetch me. Taobao-ed lunch to his hse cos his sis needs to eat too and then he drove me to sch for my 2pm class (although we turned out to be slightly late cos e roads ard wilkie are not very friendly with alot of confusing one way roads. we turned round n round n he kena erp numerous time for e same gantry. lol ). While i was at class, he went to the starbucks downstairs (bcos my sch library closed at 3 which is damn ridiculous! so early eh!) to do his work until i finished lsn. Then he drove us over to bugis to get scott's present before we drove over to mav's place for dinner. And then he had dinner halfway n went to fetch his parents home before driving back again.

So he spent the entire day driving ppl ard. Haha.

Sukiyaki steamboat @mav's place was YUMS. And we celebrated scott's super belated bday. Hah! Like finally after so long. Just a simple affair.

But bcos everybody stays in all directions now, it's quite hard to hang out till late at any particular place even though we had a driver bcos it's just not possible. So the easties left are just fel me n bf (mav had to leave for another date) which made fel e ultimate 电灯泡. But she claimed that she's most comfortable being with us. What can i say. Ha!

So we ended up hanging out at her place talking abt rubbish, she showing us pic of supposedly hot hunks n hot babes. lol! Before we left at 11-ish.

Thought my sat wld have ended like tat. But NO. Went to summerbreeze to meet bf's frens. How can i say no when he was so nice driving us ard the entire day right.. :x

Oh, did i mention i helped my bf to choose his present for his secret pal =/

But on a sidenote, bf's parents went on a short trip to malacca and got me stuff (small but still...)
:)