Tuesday 21 May 2013

woes of a babysitter


Babysitting this little girl for less than 2 hours is harder than you think!
Things started out well when she knew that her mum was gg to have a short meeting to discuss stuff and that she will be will her beloved ah yi.
She understood, said bye to her mummy and promise to listen to me.

-30min later-

Attempting to shop like usual while carrying a 10kg load is not working. 
Arms, back, shoulders aching.
Backup plan- toy department at taka to disturb her

-1.5h later-

Starting to be restless, her and me. 
Looking tired and is really tired, her and me.
Decide to be nice and carry her so that she could catch a wink.
She went berserk. 
Calling out "dun want ah yi"
And everybody else ard was staring me as if i am a kidnapper.
*RAHHH*

-lots of coaxing-
-met mummy and had her fill of milk-

she decides that she loves me again
#KIDS