Saturday 9 November 2013

Dino Day

The Funniest Dinosaur Jokes

Q: How do you ask a tyrannosaur out to lunch?

A: "Tea, Rex?"

So funny right!. Teehee!

Jokes aside, got a pair of media passes and brought the boy along for a visit to science centre. I would have brought my baby girl if not for the distance (!!). For a Eastie like me, Science Centre is literally on the far end of the world. But I brave the distance bcos I really wanted to meet some dino! 
I'm a bit mad like that.


Anyway, this exhibition is the baby of Dr Horner, more popularly known as the consultant for Jurassic Park.

skull of a dino. it's HUGE and this is completely REAL


skulls (replica) that showcases the growing phases.






push those buttons to hear how the baby, juvenile, adult dino sounds

most well-known dino

I didn't know that the young and adult t.rex has different kinds of teeth!

putting dino together is like playing jigsaws

guess their diet from the fossified POOP


fatty would have love this




The ice age section is all dark and starry. Kind of love the mood but all the ice age creature looks a tad scary 

Worth the visit for dino-lovers but the tickets are quite on the high side. 


No comments:

Post a Comment