Friday 22 November 2013

my friday date

To me, meeting up with friends on a Friday night after a long week of work and school is one of the greatest blessings in life. Too tired of the city buzz and we decided to retreat to the most neigbourly place for dinner- Simpang Bedok. I've been there countless times but never by public transport. But thank goodness for really good instinct and some sort of intelligence from a road idiot like me, I made it without being too lost! Wohoo!

Ate at Spize since they have all sorts of cuisine and choices before a sweet treat of ice cream. Before today, I had NEVER knew they had an ice cream shop there. But on second thought, that's bcos every time I visit Simpang, it's always at odd hours when all other shops have closed =X

Ordered my fave mee goreng thai, but it's my fave no more. =S
Ice cream wasn't the best but good thing ice cream cant go any worst either.
But the waffle was quite good! (surprisingly!)

Good thing for good company though!
It's really my blessing to have such great friend. 

Looking forward to xmas! :)) 





1 comment:

  1. Waffles get 2 photos in your post and I only get 1 :"( hahahaha

    ReplyDelete