Thursday 30 September 2004

Today have got no CAs.But Miss Siew's periods were all taken up up Mr Tan and Miss Ho.Got back our history paper.I was rather shocked that i can get above 20.My mum thought i would fail but i think i prove her wrong.We completed all our science chapters today.Learnt taxes and miss ho had to keep repeating to make sure that we understand.Miss Tan didn't come today.2 different teacher came in,zeng lao shi and wu lao shi.Had lunch in school and went home straight.Really nervous and afraid of tomorrow's paper.My sister told my parents that she wanted to be transferred to Dunman Secondary as it's just a less than 5 minutes walk there from my house.I don't know if my parent s will agree.But i'm not sure whether i want to transfer or not.*sigh*I think we will discuss this after exams.Got to sleep now..Good night..My mum's nagging already.

No comments:

Post a Comment