Saturday 28 May 2005

37th Post

Woke up rather early to sch just to haf e P-T-C..my elder sis went as my mum was busy..Well, it was just e usual stuff..work harder,..very quiet in class n stuff..been hearing it yr after yr but just can't be help..i'm just quiet by nature..Btw,my results is really TERRIBLE..will just put it down to encourage myself to worker harder..

English--B4
Maths--C5
Chinese--A1
Higher Chinese--A2
Science-B3
Geo--A1
His--B3
Lit--B4
D&T--B3
Art--B4

Class Position--13/40
Level Poition--18/200

Really haf to brush up on my maths..If not i'll relly end up in 3E3 nxt yr..

After that,my sis n i went shopping..Bought a jacket for $70 which was actu quite cheap for a puma jacket..

Went to buy flowers before accomp. my sis to visit her fren hu had just gave birth..I waited at her outside..while waiting,i read tody newspaper n e magazines on e table..told me it wld onli be 10 min but i ended up waiting for nearly 3 hours..was super pissed after that..din tok to her n had cold war till now..

Let's not tok abt tat..my sis went to pierce her ear wif her frenz..look scary..haven had dinner yet..feeling super hungry.gg to startve to death if my mum still not coming back..

My aunt borrowed 2 horror DVDs..look really frightening to me....

Looking at e loadzzz of hw just make me go really really mad..they just seem endless..just to mention..went to sch 2dae but forgot to hand in e blue form n ws again..HOw forgetful can i get..Just hope i won get scolded if i hand in on tue...cos my sis was reluctant to walk back to sch wif me..

It's a really long blog..guess i'll just stop here..

No comments:

Post a Comment