Sunday 22 May 2005

I'm finally 14 !!

my siao ginas grp n a couple of my seniors celebrated wif me on friday under e void deck due to some reasons..shan elaborate as it's a long long story..They bought strawberry cake for me despite e fact tat most of them detest strawberry..Was actually quite touched..not only e cake,they also prepared disposable forks n plates..then somehow they had tis evil plan n started applying e strawberry cream all over my face..Ew..disgusting..overall,it was fun n funny..Went back to sch to clean up 4 gg to long john to haf lunch 2gether...

Went to play majong at xy's hse yesterday..unbelieveable..but yes we did play..it's just playing not gambling cos no money is involved..after tat went to meet my mother..

Went to my grandma hse today cos it's vesak day,we all will haf a small gathering annually..Ate mmy aunt's delicious prawn noodles or lunch den played wif my cousin n spent e whole boring day there reading my storybook..Had my mum's yummy claypot rice..n got presents from my aunts n uncle..one of e best gift is e prssie from my fave uncle n his wife..it's a pen wif my name engraved..it very nice but they din engraved eleen but e name i detest..make a guess..

Going out wif a few of my close pri sch frenz tmr..Looking forward to it n i really miss them alot..

Update nxt time..my sis wants to use e comp already..Good nitex..Sleep tight..

RMB to bring el file on tue n do ur journal(i haven complete).

No comments:

Post a Comment