Saturday 7 May 2005

Time just flies..so much had happened since my last post.It's already e start of mid-year examination..guess i'll just recall them one at a time...just dun find me too naggy..

Firstly,i moved house already..Currently staying wif my aunt's in Simei till our new house in Tampines is done with renovating..I suppose it'll take a pretty long time..cos my parents haf to sign contracts n stuff n officially buy tat flat den can start renovating...really miss my old hse..my 13/14 years of memoris were there.. I'll definately miss Daryl n Duncan!!

Since i'm at my aut's hse,i wont haf internet access for quite some time until my sis comes back from Thailand on Thur to do all e telephone tranfering n stuff..now at xy's hse using her comp..

Exam's here.. *sigh* ..Just detest it.. But i realli look forward to e june break n den i can visit daryl n duncan...

Gtg n study soon..bb

STUDY HARD PPL!! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment