Wednesday 29 June 2005

44th post

haloo ppl..Just sent jobel..fiona..shi wee out of my hse..Decided to come to my hse to do project depsite knowing e madness of my comp n untidiness of e hse..

Waited a very long time at e bus stop for bus..den board e bus n heard someone calling my name.Look ard n realised it's actually from e bus..It was deb..jess n wendy..heex

Reach my hse n den started our discussion while waiting for my comp(restarted itself thrice) to be ready..

Then halfway through,e comp went restarted by itself several times..n i tink jobel was really irritated by it..haha.

Din do much too day though..Spent e rest of e time chatting..Took them to e bus stop actually but job n shi wee took e mrt in e end..all 3 of us bought shi wee's fave--bubble tea..before they 2 catch e mrt..fiona went to e ntuc to buy some stuff..den make my way home--just in time or else i wld be caught in e rain..

It's so weird but guess what..my comp is so guai right after they r gone..no more restart--at least for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment