Wednesday 31 December 2008

7 more hrs...

364 days just passed like that.
Truth is i kind of not want to step into e yr ahead.
There's fear, worry and uncertainty.
E fact tat ppl kept reminding u that u've jus wasted a yr.
But to me no time is ever wasted.
This yr has been a great yr all in all,
knowing alot of great frens in jc
especially e special ppl in my pae class.
I guess pae period was e best time ever this yr.
Got to know alot of ppl much better,
ppl whom i've known for such a long time
yet hardly had the chance to really know them.
CO was a pillar to me.
Something to hold on to apart from studyin.
I probably didnt mean e pracs
but rather the meetings and gossip sessions.
All e great events we've planned together.
I'l probably miss all those times.
Things wld be so different next yr,
but i'll work hard for all e ppl i promised.
Jus pull me along e way if u see me stumble.


sidetrack abit.
brought my cpu to see doc with my 2nd sis jus now.
it was super duper heavy we almost died.
But my sis's damn strong 
she was carrying it most of e time.
E person cldnt figure out e prob there n then
so it's gone for further diagnostic.
Since e place was at eastpoint,
my sis decided to send her hp for service
but she a dumb dumb cos she forgot to bring spare phone.
Went to tamp walk walk shop shop abit before heading home.


my eldest sis is flying off today
but she's so evil she didnt want to bring me along.
N i realise she likes to hug buddha's leg.
her flight is later at 7pm n yet she's still not home yet.
Plus she's not done with her packing.
And i guess she's tired of living. ha.
My mum's bday is tmr n she dares to fly off today.
so she got nagged big time by my daddy ytd.
but at least she ordered e cake n bought present alr


alright. got to go off alr.
bye '08. 
it'll prob be a long time before i'll be online again.
my sis's taking e mac on e plane ride with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment