Friday 19 December 2008

to sum up these 2 days...

TODAY
woke up relatively early today @11.15am
n went to e city for some stuff.
shopped a little cos everywhere was having sale,
mostly trying to clear their winter/fall collection.

took train back to tamp after that
cos i have a lunch date with my ex-col.
It've been such a long long long long time 
since we've last seen each other.  
And to think so much have happened,
so much she has been through.
But i know she's a strong gal =)

Today's date with them was kind of short
but we'll meet up soon
before school starts for them.
=)


me, cec & d



YTD
ytd was spent with my 5 bestest BFFs.
met up for lunch at sakae and catch up with one another's lives.
after lunch,  j had something on n so left off earlier.
E rest of us went shopping ard e mall
before settling at coffeebean to continue our talk.
I think it's really nice to sit down like tat,
talking abt our present, our future, n everything under e sun.
Chatted till ard evening before we decided to head home.

Was quite tired after that 
but decided to be nice n head down to orchard
to accompany my sis with her x'mas shopping.
initially it wasnt fruitful at all
cos all e shops were pulling down their shutters 
n beginning to hang up e close signs.
But e gd thing is there's late shopping at tangs.
So she managed to get some stuff
all thx to my gd suggestions.
Got a phonecall at approx 11pm while we were still at tangs.
it realli made my day 
although e day ends in onli an hr.
But realli, if she've said all those to me in my face
i'll probably break down cos it's kind of heartwarming.
So e day ended with me slping considerably early at 2am.

see things, accept things with an open heart, 
n u'll be amazed at how much u can get.

hj!

w!

d, j & s not in pictures cos nv take. =X


night view of orchard,
taken while waiting at e bus stop.


e bag my sis is planning to get for mummy.


SUPER OUTDATED PHOTOS

DAKELH's outing: dinner at superdog

dom n jx. but i forgot y they do e same action together.
 
e super funny drinks sold at a bubbletea stall 
where c, v and me slacked at during e one hr free time.
e names made ppl super ps to order.
imaging urself saying "yi jian zhong qin" to e person.

this toy i saw at 7-eleven.
i was pondering why they call it a swimming bird
when it's actually a duck.


jx's gay photo.


tmr's my daddy's bday!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment