Monday 18 April 2011

life n such

It's officially 4 months working at this office alr! Seeing ppl come and go, i guess that's the nature of temp jobs, and now, it's finally my turn to go. 3 more days excluding today n i'll be unemployed. YAY! Finally can take a break, slp n wake up watever time i want. Kind of like my job actually but when u know it's time to go, there's no point extending any longer. I'll miss HR Don cos he's e nicest n most harmless person in e office. =X Oh ya, bet u didnt know this. I survived 3 months without repeating my clothes. So amazing! though im constantly complaining that i dun have much clothing. =P Celebrated ced's 20th bday last fri. Cant believe his 20 alr. so old eh! =X Supposed to go down for supper but we're all lazy peeps. So ended up hanging ard at home, monopoly deal-ed, chit chat, hang ard. =)) making cards 30min before meeting time =P birthday boy

No comments:

Post a Comment