Tuesday 5 April 2011

pancake =)

@WORK Last thurs/fri was xy/wj's last day at work so we had a mini phototaking/camwhoring session in e office. As u can see there isnt much pretty backdrops available with all the tables and chairs. I'll prolly miss both of them like mad cos we 're forever chit chatting and sharing abt each others' lives in our tiny cubicle. Anw work sucks more than ever now. Imagine sharing a cubicle with a bimbo, an ah lian and an old man who tries to control everybody else( too bad it doesnt work on me). Im not being prejudiced,really. Nor am i trying to subjugate ppl. But seriously, both of them are not the type i'll ever hang out with, what more to say click together. It's quite a torment. It's actually fine to be ah lian-ish/bimbotic, but what really really really irks me is when they dunno how find solutions for their own problems. Seriously. Do i look like a wiki that can provide you with all ur ans?! I loathe ppl who just dump you with "so how?..." or simply just dump e problem over to me. You dun have to know e solution, but at least show me that u're trying to think. *rolls eyes* Other than that, i really quite like my job. If not for the ppl, i prolly have stayed till school reopens. But oh well, changing an environment once in a while can be beneficial. =) N not forgotting a gd break before e nxt job. Anw e ap pantry aunty is treating me nicer with each passing day. Hahahaha Anw, last friday being wj's last day, we went to her place after work for bbq. =) Took a while to start the fire cos we're all gals okay n only xy knows how to. Fastest bbq ever. The fire was so hot, the food was cooked in no time. Super bloated after that. N got home half past midnght.



@BABY PANCAKE'S 1 MTH BDAY TEA PARTY

Celebrated little pancake's 1 mth old bday at food for thght. Super nice n arty place but really old(er) ppl of my parents' batch and the previous batch cnt appreciate tea parties with snacks, munchies and tiny cakes. To them, it shld have been a lunch buffet held at home. So i guess the youngsters had a fairly better time there. Love the arty atmosphere. =)


Small uncle was super nice! He treated us to dinner at this something soba jap restaurant at paragoon. I guess it's probably of the recent saga, the restaurant was fairly empty. Bf was in luck (or not). Anw he came over for dinner n he got a treat from my uncle too, before he book in. The food was not too bad but the price on the menu was indeed quite intimidating.








pancake's tiny makeshift cot




me n e little kids. i dunno why they like to hang ard me. lol!





my little cousin. she's only 3 mths old but she's HUGE





this is (prof) baby pancake =)

No comments:

Post a Comment