Tuesday 26 April 2011

unemployed!

im officially unemployed! I know it's ironic, but i kind of miss working. I really do like my job and it has the best welfare i've ever seen in all the companies i've worked in. If not for the new people that i cant really click with, i can do this forever, not forever forever, but at least all the way till school starts. Will miss the twins for sure. Oh well, n the hr is the bestest n nicest person ever. Jokingly told him to treat me lunch on monday but he was dead serious about it. So he took me n e twins out for lunch. It's just mac but im really really touched cos he really dun have to. Had damn long lunch like 2 hours. =X Even my supervisors didnt treat lunch eh. Like wth. Helped her with so much shit and ironed out all the nonsense she threw at me please. Laiyee's the only exception, got me this really huge bar of toblerone and a cuddly bear. =))

Pics soon... Abit lazy without the damn fast internet at work. =( No more kx everyday or antmon fridays

/EDITED
e twins
nice hr
damn shy jonathan. he refused to stand closer to me. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment