Sunday 28 July 2013

i watch the stars go out

Perhaps too many people wished me a good weekend when I left office on Friday after an almost 2 hours OT. JINX! This had by far been the worst weekend ever. I'm so at rock bottom, it's really hard to have anything that can set me back any further.

Life is about choices and decisions; about perspectives. Do you want to live in oblivion or rather face the often cold and hard truth and move on from there and then. There's no right or wrong answers- no answer keys. Anybody and everybody can tell you what to do (and they can be different views), but it's really all in your hands.

Too much things gone wrong and everything came tumbling down have left me quite breathless. I can't even remember the last time I ever felt so broken. I can't say life is good now. But I'm ready to move on. And try to learn to put everything unpleasant behind. It may take a while, it may take forever.

We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment