Thursday 18 July 2013

lunch, dinner, supper

Met the boy after class today for lunch since he was in the area trying to source for art materials.
Ended up at Purvis street- so many good food down the lane.
It was so hard to decide what to it.
See how Saveur is so empty, we were quite tempted to have a go.
But I was SO SO SO hungry after class, I really craved for something more substantiate more than just french food. Heh.
So we ended up at Jai Tai. 
We were second in line and the staff was quick to acknowledge our presence.
Later when ordering she was quite a help as well. 
We basically went along with everything she said because everything was so yummy we thought anything she said was yummy too.
The food came and it was major thumbs up!
Not super authentic thai cuisine but I thought they customized it to suit the local palates really well.

I'll come back here for lunch anytime, anyday!


Jai Tai
27 Purvis Street, 188604
Tel: 6336 69008


Then it was back to his place to 赶工
ASSIGNMENT ASSIGNMENT ASSIGNMENT ASSIGNMENT
=(

Check out my pretty socks from Daiso to fit my high cut sneakers. 
They look like ballerina flats on their own.
Major xoxo

And I finally finished my work at 11pm.
That calls for a celebration
#booze


No comments:

Post a Comment