Sunday 9 May 2004

Have not beeen updating my blog.....because
the internet is not working.....finally i can use it now...

Today's Mothers' Day.Guess what i bought for my mum?...............A Christian
Dior lipstick and ELLE blouse..it sure cost a bomb!split the cost among the three
of us..(my 2 sisters and me).. Went to Popular to buy some pens before going to
my grandmother's house..Met two of my ex-classmates....they changed a lot even
though it was only six months since we last met... At my grandma's house,my mother
and grandma prepared for dinner.I played with my baby cousin...she was VERY ADORABLE!!!Miss
her so much..While she was sleeping,i studied for tomorrow's exam..Just reach
home...Really nervous and scared for tomorrow papers..

Best of luck for your papers tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment