Sunday 23 May 2004

Wanted to update my blog yesterday but my computer is not working.I could not even get connected.Finally i could now.It was a really nice day yesterday.
Early morning,my elder sister came into my sister and my room and wake us up.She asked us wanted if we wanted breakfast.We said anything and then she ordered Macdonalds Big Breakfast for all 3 of us.That was really nice of her to treat us as she have not gotten her pay.In the afternoon,Debbie,Sharyl,Kereen,Jobel,Wendy and Hui Juan came to my house.We went to the nearby coffeeshop to buy lunch.But the place was really crowded so we had takeaway and ate in my house.After that,we went to Tampines Mall.We took neoprints and also went to the arcade to play.At about 5.30pm.,they went home while i meet my mum who had just finished work.Together her,my 2 sisters and i,we went do a bit of shopping and then had dinner at Pizza Hut.Simply delicious!!My mum actually wanted to eat at the food court but when i requested to eat at Pizza Hut,she agreed.She usually wouldn't agree to it but today was my birthday.After dinner,I peeked at the bill and it was really expensive.My elder sister paid for the dinner too.After that,i realised that my elder sister bought a cake from Swensene for me.It was the ice cream cake that i always long for.I think my elder sister is very broke now..

No comments:

Post a Comment