Monday 17 May 2004

I went to Pasir Ris Park this morning.Tried rollerblading which was quite fun but rather difficult.Fell down quite a lot of times and it hurts even till now.After that,we walked a very long distance before reaching Downtown East for our lunch.We decided to have them at Burger King as there is air-con.Went bowling afterwards..i just watch and didn't play as i don't want to spend so much money.They also played one game.While they are playing,i saw my dad at the back sitting on the chair and the back.I thought he was here to see me so i went up to talk to him.After that then i realised that he was here to meet his friend.After a while,when i look back,he wasn't there.Then we walked to White Sand's arcade.I didn't play nor spend any money..Just stood there at watch them dance or drive..Chatting with my ex-classmate now...Going to bed soon...Really worried about tomorrow's 2.4km..Best of luck to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment