Monday 31 May 2004

hihi...have not been updating very often as my computer has got a bit of problem..
Went out with my mother at around 10+am. and go to the library.I borrowed some books(2 english and 2 chinese).After that,we went to S-11 to have lunch.Ate chicken rice and then we went popular.My mother bought 2 books.Then,we went to Macdonald to wait for my second sister.She had remedial lessons today.In the afternoon when the three of us were shopping in Tampines Mall,my uncle,aunt and cousin came to meet us.My cousin was SO cute.My uncle then drove us home and then they also came to our house.I played with my cousin.My uncle helped to fixed our computer ahnt that is why i can finally use it.They went home after dinnertime. So here i am using the computer.
Thurseday
Today was one of my primary school's good friend's birthday party.Her birthday was actually on the 6th of June but she wasn't free that day so she celebrated it earlier.She invited 3 primary school friends(including me)and 6 of her Duman High School's friends.We were divided into 2 groups and played some games.The group i'm in won 2nd and won a nail art sticker.I also won an indivial game and got a aeroplane which i don't play.Therefore i traded it with my friend's cousin who got a file.It was really a fun night for my friends and i to gather together to talk and chat.
My RANKING:

CLASS POSITION:6/40

LEVEL POSITION:26/don't know how many...

No comments:

Post a Comment