Tuesday 15 June 2004

halo guys...today is the worst day in the June holidays...Was woken up by my dad's alarm clock at 6+am this morning...but i went to bed again afterwards...the morning was so terribly cold... and i predicted that i was going to get a fever..Who knows early at 10+am i woke up and realised i really had a fever...I walked with heavy footsteps to the bathroom to brush my teeth..No one was awake at that time..I drank a glass of water and then measured my temperature which was 38.2 degree..I woke my elder sister up and she ask me to phone my mum..Was asked to take some yucky medicine...Vomited after that too...Feel better afterwards...But it seems that my temperature is going up again...:<..Hope to heal by tomorrow or else i can't go to Debbie's house for project..

No comments:

Post a Comment