Monday 28 June 2004

Just had a bath after coming back from the game of basketball at Jessica's house..I sweat so much...hehe..fun but really tiring..My cousin and her parents are at my house now.My cousin just woke up..will play with her later..haha..Our new science teacher is Mr.Joshua Tan.His lesson seems to be really boring..I think i prefer Ms Chuang than him..*sigh*Ms Siew was sick tday so Mr.Malhan(or whatever)took over her lessons..He's boring too..I think that Ms Siew will not be coming tomorrow too..I also hope that our new chinese teacher will be a nice lady..I had my first D&T lesson today..*ah*Really can't stand him..He said 107 times of "alright"..he also talk in such a no-pitch tone which makes me want to sleep..Tomorrow we still have D&T lesson..Oh man!My cousin is crying now...got to make her happy..Be right back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment