Wednesday 30 June 2004

Miss Siew didn't come today and so did Sharyl..wonder if she's alright.Today's lesson was like any other days..Just that i coluld finally attend the first HMT lesson this morning..But when i was in the Mother Tongue Room,i felt really strange and uneasy..I really don't know why..When i could finally study HMT,i don't feel like doing so.I think maybe because i don't know many students in the class compared to our own class(1e3)..*sigh*The teacher is quite nice though but i think that she speaks really fast yet fluent.ANd i have to take time to absorbed what she said..I'm really scared that i won't be able to cope.*real confuse*In HMT,Debbie look so serious and is very quiet..so different from normal lessons..hehe(no offence)..Ate lunch in school..After that went to Jessica's house to have a basketball match with the boys..I think the boys are very rough..I keep banging into them or them banging into me..Now i got so many blue-backs on my arms..My legs also sore now..Think will leg pain tomorrow..Just lian my qin..Tomorrow also got CO..Massaged Ms Siew but she didn't reply...I'll post again after she replies..
HW:Ms Textbook Ex 8d(QN 4,5,6,7,8)

No comments:

Post a Comment