Wednesday 23 June 2004

Today i went for the geography extra lesson..feeling so tired.After that,me,debbie,wendy,jessica and hui juan went to long john silver to get takeaway from there.I bought for my sisters to eat..They went to my house with me and i changed before going to Jessica's house to play basketball...Quite fun..We also played with three strangers.But it's a rather good game.They were quite friendly.At around 5+pm,i went home...Just finished eating the melon flavoured ice-cream..simply heavenly!!


Monday/Tuesday

Don't know what to say lah..Went to the chalet on Monday.The place was really ulu,so dilapidated..the bbq was alright but i only eat one chicken wings out of eveything..haven any appetite that day...Those who stayed didn't sleep.We played murderer which was quite fun and spent the whole night together.We even went to watch sunrise but didn't manage to see any thing..heheMy mother said why i stayed when Ms Siew didn't stay because she feel that it's dangerous without an adult around.I had rashes throughout the night...super itching..whatever...The next morning,Sharyl's mum drove me,debbie,rebecca and jobel back..When i reach home,i took a bath immediately,then called my mum.I sat on the sofa and eventually fell asleep.When i woke up,i realised it was already 7pm..I even skipped my lunch..hohox

No comments:

Post a Comment