Saturday 13 November 2004

21th Holiday Post

Meet up with debbie in school at 4pm..It was drizzling in the afternoon.Went to see the class i'm in next year--->2e7..Only 11 people(excluding me)is going to 2e7..Anyway,walked to the MRT station to meet Jing Ping at 4.20pm.Still raining at that time and debbie and i shared a small umbrella..Our qin got a little wet because of the rain too.Then reached Dunman High at 5+pm.They were having their lunch.So we went to buy cup noodles to eat.After that,we had our combine practice.Ding Lao Shi keep scolding us today.Took the bus back to school.My dad came to drive me home.Chatted with jessica for a while over the phone.Then took my bath..My eldest sister had gone for supper with her friend..Feeling rather tired..Going to sleep soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment