Wednesday 24 November 2004

36th Holiday Post

Did nothing much today.Woke up late again as usual.All of a sudden i felt like doing my maths assement book which had been rather "untouched".Lots of pages were not done.Couldn't really remember all the maths topics so i have to start my revision already..Wanted to do it on the table but it was in such a terrible mess.Because of this,i suddenly felt so irritated and decided to clean up the living room and that's exactly what i did for the afternoon.Cleaned up the table,and another table after that.in the end,i even cleared up the computer table which is filled with my eldest sister 's "research" on Thailand before she went for her thailand trip.Helped my mum to fold the laundry.

Watched Charmed just now.There's CO tomorrow from 9am till 6pm..So tiring...No use sighing as i'm already better than my sister who has 3 practices each week.heex..Got to go to sleep already..Won't be updating everyday as my computer is going mad..It just keeps blacking out when i' using..Anyway,Good night.. :Pp

No comments:

Post a Comment