Monday 15 November 2004

26th Holiday Post

26th Holiday Post
Forced to wake up at 10+am today.Need to go to my grandmother's house.Was feeling extremely tired as i slept at 2.30a.m. last night/morning.Took bus 28 and drop somewhere at Bedok.And walked to the temple there to pray.Guess who i saw there..*heex*I saw Mr Chee there..Then after that we walked to my grandmother's house which was nearby.Along the way,there is a coffeeshop.Saw my grandmother there at the market buying beans.So we asked her to join us for late breakfast/early lunch..We walked to my grandmother's house together after we had eaten.Help my mum to peel the shell of the bai guo(don't what it is called in english) for cooking some deserts.Then my baby cousin woke up so i played with her.My mum and grandmother cooked a total of three nourishing deserts.Simply delicious!!Just when my third uncle came with his two children,my cousin,i went out with my aunt,sister and carried my baby cousin to Tampines Mall as my aunt wanted to change the size of my uncle's shirt.Went to NTUC to buy some snacks before we went back home.My third aunt was already there when we arrived home.Then the adults started to play their card games while i read my storybook.Finished reading the shaonian ahwu boan gushi already..Started reading liao zai now..Went home in a taxi at 6+pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment