Saturday 6 November 2004

9th Holiday Post
Friday
Woke up at 8.30 and left my house at 9.30am for the dental appointment.The dentist is quite nice.After that,jesica,debbie,wendy,sharyl,hui juan and me went to Tampines Mall Food Court to have our lunch.Ate mixed rice.Then we just shopped around.At about 12.30am,debbie and sharyl went to my house's shelter there to wait for me while i go up my house to get my qin.Took bus 28 to TECC.Reach there quite early.Then Miss Ho helped us to open the door of the "bomb shelter".We went in and sat there to chat as there wasn't a single soul in sight except the three of us.When some people came down to moved the instruments up,we helped them.Then we start our prastice.Went for dinner at Macdonalds at 6+pm.Ate very fast as there is not much time left.Went home at 9+pm.*sigh*Missed the first part of Champions.Finished watching Champions at 10pm before i go for a bathe.After that i use the hair-dryer to dry my hair.Slept without air-conditioner..but it's not as hot as i imagined.Just that i was coughing throughout the night..

No comments:

Post a Comment