Friday 3 December 2004

41th Holiday Post

Just came back a moment ago.Woke up late today although i slept quite early yesterday night.Had lunch with my elder sister at Mos Burger at the basement of Tampine Mall.After that,we walked to Watson which was just nearby to buy wet tissues.Then....it was shopping time!..heex..shooped from Tampines Mall to Century Square.Bought a playdoh dim sum set to play with my nephew when he comes to my house.The dim sum set wasn't that expensive and it was really cute.We shopped from everywhere.My sister bought me a new pair of dark brown coloured shoes from Isetan.Quite expensive but comfortable.As we shopped,we bought things.It's really a shopping spree..At this rate that we are spending,i tink my sister is going to spend her pay in no time..Just as we had paid for the shoes,i was already 6+pm.We were on our way towards the exit when we saw a group of people or to be specific girls crowding around a handphone.Great imds think alike..my sister and i knew that there is someone famous around..And guess who it is....It's Sylvester and Maia together,looking at some accesories.It's really funny to see by-passers to just stop there and look at them as if they are watching dramas..Soon they was quite a crowd gathering there.People were asking for autographs and taking pictures with him.so my sister and i quickly went off lest we get stuck there.My sister sent me to the bus interchange to get the bus home before she went off to meet her girlfriends at Bugis..Soi decided to come online...

No comments:

Post a Comment