Saturday 25 December 2004

59th Holiday Post

It’s Christmas!! Woke up and was really shocked to see presents by my bed. Realised that it was from my mother and I got even more shocked. Our family never had the practice to give presents and my mother never bought me anything unless I asked for it which I seldom did. Opened it and… Guess what my mother bought. It was a converse pencil case that I said I wanted but it was just a casual remark I made and she really bought it for me. Got changed and I was soon ready to go out. Waited for my cousin’s husband to come and drive us to his house. Seems like a million year before he finally arrived. My two cousins and their boyfriend/girlfriend, my aunt, my nephew-Daryl, and my sister and I went into the car. It was Daryl’s birthday cum Christmas celebration at my cousin’s house today. Reached our destination in a while. My sister and I accompanied my aunt to the nearby market while the rest of them went up. Shopped around the market for the ingrediants to make bo-bo cha-cha. Went up to the house after we finished our shopping. We ate KFC and pizzas that my cousin ordered for lunch. Spent the whole day there. Cut the Daryl’s birthday cake before we went down for dinner. At dinnertime, we walked to a coffeeshop near there and had our dinner .After that, we made our way home. Took bus 39. The journey home was a long one. Felt really exhausted. Reached home and found out that my uncles and aunts had just left my house.
Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday Daryl !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment