Monday 27 December 2004

60th Holiday Post

Woke up early than usual today as my mum and I are going to get my school books. Took bus and made our way to my sister’s school first as there are some books which wasn’t available when she was buying her books the other day. She had three science textbooks (phy,chem,bio) as their school wants them to take pure science next year. The textbooks were all so thick and heavy. After that, we took a bus and bought my school books. We wanted to go shopping with the books at first .But it was just too heavy so we took a cab home. Rested a while before we went out again. Went to the library to borrow some books before making our way to Tampines Mall’s food court to have our lunch. After lunch ,we went shopping while waiting for my sister to come after her band practice. When she finally came at 2+pm,we went to century square’s food court and waited for my sister while she have her lunch. After that, we went to Bata to buy new school shoes and socks for my sister and i. Started reading Horror Stories by Michael Cox.

No comments:

Post a Comment