Monday 20 December 2004

57th Holiday Post

Went out at 1+pm and my mum,sister and i went for lunch at the food court in Century Square.After that we went shopping for gifts.My elder sister came and met us and 3+pm.Bought my two nephews,niece and daddy each a gift.Shopped until ours legs were all so tired before we finally finish buying all the things needed.Bought my friend's gift too.Ordered a chocolate cake for my dad.Came back at 4+pm.My aunt,uncle and little cousin came after which.The whole day i was just playing with her and stuff.Cut the cake before we had dinner as my dad had to attend a meeting.Then we had our dinner and my uncle,aunt,cousin went back after that.Came online at 9pm.Helped my mum to make tang yuan as tomorrow is dong zhi.

HaPpY bIrThDaY dAdDy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment