Tuesday 19 April 2005

24th Post

don u tink is e song is very nice?!?!?!i'm in love wif lavendar n e song after watching e drama..quite silly rite..Anyway....

Just came home after hafing our LIT dramatasation...*sight*Pardon me for all the mistakes i make..Really sorry abt..was so ... ...

Let's not tok abt it anymore..wat's over is over..had our 2.4km run/walk yesterday..got a shock upon hearing..Y? cos i haven been running for very very long already...I was quite alrite for e first round round the field but subsequently i started to lose strength n stamina..It was real torture..i struggled to complete e 10 rounds though few of them gave up before finishing.Knew i was taking a long time but i just had no more strength to carry on..i dragged but feets n finished up e last round before i collasped.

I held on to the fence for support and slowly regain some stregth.I was so exhausted i barely had e strength to walk up e stair to e class...My head was spinning n so i rested my head on e table..somehow i just felt terrible..den suddenly i just took out my blouse from my plastic bag..i look into it..n u shld noe wat i did..Yup..i puke n threw up my breakfast..Disgusting..tat must be wat u're tinking now..i realised how hui juan felt when she vomit at the heats..

There's hmt test tmr..better get going already..Dian Zi starts tmr..will haf to stay in sch...

No comments:

Post a Comment