Friday 22 April 2005

In school as usual..just had dinner which was nasi lemak..it was rather yummy..My eyes are very dry after e long hours n am suffering from flu in e computer lab..din do much today..Went to stadium for Sports Day in e morning..YAY!!2E7 got 3rd for the telematch n Jaguar is e CHAMPION HOUSE tis year..though i did not particple in any events,i'm still proud of them..
Had lunch before coming to sch for dian zi..Really bored now..my dad had to attend a meeting..No one to fetch me home tmr..In e lab now,there's onli he lao shi,liting n lilan disscusing their dian zi project...Got nothing to do so decided to update my blog..

I'm so tired mentally n physically now..tink i'll be going home soon to take a good night's sleep to clear my thought n forget everytink i dislike...

HOW TIRING/BORING/TERRIBLE CAN LIFE BE..i sumtimes wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment