Thursday 14 April 2005

Feeling realli delighted after e ms peer tutoring programme...Guess what...we got into the FINALS for dian zi zuo ye..YAY!!at least our effort paid off..And rmb jess's bet wif me..heex..Had to look at mdm lim for 3 periods..wat a torture..i'm realli realli weak in algebra ever since pri 6..n now most our e ms chapters consists of algebra..I'll be dead meat soon..My Ms Mid Year Exam is gg to be reall terrible..nid to go for dian zi again which means a lot less time to study..e dian zi finals is on 29 April which is onli 3 wk away...Ms is killing me..u dun understand how STRESSED i am struggling wif all e ms qn..i feel totally LOST..*arh*Forget it..
My sister's school concert band got GOLD for SYF...she went out to celebrate so came home onli a moment ago..

Yesterday went to stadium to suport hui juan and ppl..hui juan got third in e 800m event...Congras hui juan..she wasn't feeling well after e run n vomiting twice..But u noe wat..after she vomited e second she went realli "high"..n felt hungry..heex..tat's her..

Alrite..got to go n finish up my hw n do few exercises of my asses bk..

No comments:

Post a Comment