Sunday 10 April 2005

Printing some stuff now so thght i shld just blog..Haven been blogging for very very long..Pardon me abt it..i log in to blogger rather often but often my mid turns blank..cos there r so mani things..happy.. sad..exciting..that i dunno where to start..

Anyway..today was a very busy day..Woke up at 6am to go to pay respect to them(sao mu)..Went to several places(choa chu kang cemetery,bedok temple n another at aljunied)..It's my first experience as my cousin had a car so that he can drive us there.Like my mum sae..today is a very gd day to sao mu..so everywhere we go,there is alwaes a traffi jam..saw alot of traffi police directing e roads all ard..It brings back alot of memories of them before they passed away..i tink my fateher really misses my grandparents alot..he went all silent,standing there looking at their photos.

After that,we wnt to haf lunch somewhere at bedok...e noodles tok so long to come n i was already going to faint of hunger..heex..

Then, we set off back home..took a bath n began to do my hw..but decided to watch e dvds my sis had rent..but as e show goes on..i was so tired, i lay on my mum's bed n was soon asleep..Woke up at 4.30pm...

I'm in hot soup le..haven finish my hw n have yet to touch my sci stuff..just hope i can pass e test..tink i'm getting a little naggy..shall log off now....

No comments:

Post a Comment