Tuesday 28 June 2005

43rd post

Haven been updating for a long time n my blog went lifeless...so thght i wld drop by to rite some stuff..my comp is still "mad" cos i haven had time to install prog for e new comp.haf so much to sae but my comp wld not allow me to do tat..so i shall keep tinks simple,short n sweet..

Cant believe sch had started..another hectic term..yesterday was a bad day..ms ho changed our seats..*sigh*of all place,i haf to sit right beside e t-cher n guess wat..e board is like so near to me..anyway..maths still makes me stressed..realli got to get a tution teacher for e first time in my life..hate tat kind of lost i felt sometinks during lesson..

Had CO practice today..it was another stressful tink for me..Missed a couple of practice during e holiday so had to catch up wif e others..e songs r quite diffi.. realli difficult..i will nid a vei long time to get e hang of e songs but ding lao shi want to haf small combine on thur.. at least one month nv touch my qin already..den now still nid use gao yin ruan..my fingertips now red red one..

let's change e topic..shall tell u abt e malaysia trip..
Day 1->spent on e bus--on our way to cameron
Day 2(at cameron)-> went to strawberry farms..tea plantation..mardi research centre
Day 3(at KL)-> sunway lagoon...sunway shopping centre
Day 4(at malacca..)->went to choco factory..n tu1 chan3 shop.. e bus back to s'pore..


Din buy much there though..spent less than $100..i'm not too much of a shopper..

tis is a terribly long post..suppose u r bored already..so i shall end here..

No comments:

Post a Comment