Friday 3 June 2005

Went shopping wif my mum n eldest sis today at orchard(e boring place)..first place we went was wisma..unhappening place..In e end,i din buy a single tink..my sis bought 2 pair of shoes(one nike n e other one i cant rmb--toal at least a hundred bucks)n my mum was trying to make a choice btw a latcose n DKNY bag..Was in love wif tis DKNY shoe which cost nearly $200 but find it so she chi i decided not to ask my mum for it...actually trying to find some tees to buy but my sis kept asking me to buy it when we go overseas at a chaper price but less variety..so mao tun..so eventually i din buy a single stuff..

After my dad finished work n my sis finished band practice,we all met at expo for e electrical fair(comp..cameras..tv..hp) It was super crowded..Looked ard n my mum eventually decided to buy a lumix camera..realli cool but expensive..can bring along when DZZY goes to malaysia..den me n my sis asked for a new comp..my dad was quite reluntant but he still bought one for us..acer..quite ugly but at least i wun go on n off..it'll arrive rite after i come back from my genting trip wif my family nxt wk..n my elest sis was like arguing cos she wanted e mac comp but it was like over 2000+..which was just insane n i dun dont how to use n some website i cant go into..in e end we bought acer..My heart was realli aching for my dad..he spent over 2000 today just buying 2 items..haiz..money dont come easy..so i'll not ask to buy a new hp from my dad yet..

Had dinner after that at e kopitiam near eastpoint..Just one comment..all e food there sux..Still haf lotz of hw undone but i'm so sian..*sigh*better try to finish them up..n e weather now is really terrible..so humid..

No comments:

Post a Comment