Sunday 5 June 2005

din blog yesterday cos i was too lazy..haha..Was about to start doing my hw yesterday when my mum asked me to go shopping wif her (AGAIN!) Went orchard n shop.. Shopped until dinner time n my leg was really aching cos of e uncomfy sandals i wore..mum bought a DKNY bag n bought a DKNY purse for my eldest sis..(so she chi n waste $) But i also bought 2 tops for myself..heex..Wonder if it's due to e Great S'pore Sale tat there is a lot of shoppers everywhere..n whenever we asked to get a new piece for e item we wanted to buy,they wld alwaes rpy n say tat it's e last piece..How infuriating..Took a liking on tis nike women tee n i asked for small size in more than 3 diff nike shop but none has it..*argg* Bought a puma jacket for my dad n polo ralph for herself cos we gg genting tis cuming wk..

Stayed at home e whole day..Did my hw..but still haf loadzz to do..Finshed up e compr except one more summary which i'll do it later..Sickening hw..Still couldn't get e chinese supp reader..i'm dead..

Really look forward to e trip to genting cos e weather here is really hot n humid..Wun be in town for 3 days..haha..but i detest e long hrs on e coach..Just realised tat i haven been rpy or writing ppl testi for a very long time..feel so bad..so e first tink after i get my new comp,i shall rite testi for my siao ginas n some others.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment