Sunday 26 November 2006

IM TIRED still



slpt at 2am
n forced myself to wake up at 5
cos of someone's idea
n den that person ownself cldnt wake up
i call until her hp bao za.



reached mac at 6am
when we were supposed to meet at 5.45am
n to think all of them were late
n i was e earliest.
den jess came 2nd
n we had breakfast first
while waiting for e others.
n i met this weirdo taxi driver
at e zebra crossing near tecc
this driver drive slowly past me
den say byebye to me with a weird expression
with e window down
yucks!



they went off at 7am
n den both of us continue talking all e way till 11+am
she's mad.
dun let me go home slp



reached home sometime b4 12
lay on my bed
n den i was in a coma
all e way till 6 plus.



saw my 2nd aunt at my living rm
tok to her a little
n den prac for an hr.
tmr's competition
AHHH!



i dread tmr.
i realli do

No comments:

Post a Comment