Sunday 12 November 2006

just reached home.
my legs r so tired.
went out at 2+pm
while waiting for my sis to finish tuition.
not that she's attending.
she's a tutor for pri sch kids.



came at 3 plus n den we took a train to raffles
cos she wanted to get some of e stuff for a shoot for work.
who knows when we reached there
we realised that her fren had already collected them.
wasted trip. grrr.



went to suntec n den chiong to e 3rd lvl.
cos we dun want to end up in e overflow rm.
went for service with my sis.
today was pastor prince.
he's realli funny
plus he sing realli well.
e songs sang today were realli nice.



service ended at 7+pm
n den we went to raffles city
to get some other props
that my sis's art director ask her to get
but when we reached there.
she told my sis she dun want it any more
another wasted trip. Grrr.



took e train home after that.
stood e whole journey.
my legs r so tired.



lsns in e morning tmr
nid to wake up real early

No comments:

Post a Comment