Thursday 2 November 2006

YET ANOTHER OF REMEDIALS & CO



had amaths remedial at 8am in e morning
but alas! i woke up at 7.30am.
manage to reach sch on time
all thanks to e invention of cabs.
BUT e uncle cheat my money.
n i left my hp by my bed when i went out.
told e uncle to go by bedok reservior
n he went one big rd to go there.
grr. so after that i decided to direct him
instead of him exploring e unfamiliar routes.
it pays to rmb e rds when my dad sends me to sch.



after remedial which ended at 10am.
we had nothing to do till 2.30pm.
which means 4+h to kill.
went to open e co rm den
deb+ me stone+rot+do stupid things inside.
ha!



when jasmin came to do e board at 11+.
both of us decided to buy e materials
so we went eastpt!
went shopping for materials
n den walk ard
had lunch b4 gg back to sch..



CO was
prac prac prac.
but at least it's combine n not sectional.
forced to join e solo competition.
sighhhh.



went home after that.
was walking past e lift at my hse.
n i got a shock when it opened.
cos my shirt wasnt tucked in.
guess who i met.

No comments:

Post a Comment