Monday 13 November 2006

woke up real early today.
@ 6.30am.
was abt to leave home at 7am
when my dad offered to send me to sch.
i tried to reject his offer cos i wld reach sch real early
but he insisted
so got no choice.
in e end.
reached sch at 7.30am
when my remedial starts at 8am.



chem remedial was BORED BORED BORED.
she went really fast
n made me lost interest.
but still i manage to do e ws.



had bio remedial straight after that
kind of a hw session.
cos we just did our hol hw from bio fys
n ask him if we had any queries.



lsn ended at 12+pm.
n i went to debbie's hse for lunch.
haven been to her hse for at least 6mths.
n i think her mum misses me.
haha.
ate rice with curry veg soup n ribena.
i ate LOTS of dietary fibre- e vegS.
n deb ate none- later constipation. hee
my stomach was on e verge of bursting
when we finished eating.



took a bus to my hse after that.
den DEB JESS n ME
watched movie
just one
but it lasted for ard 3 hrs.
it's called ' meet joe black'
now i know what's joe black
or rather who he is.
not as touching as i thght.
haha.
just stone chat watch tv till abt 6pm.
den they went off.



i feel so tired now.
must slp early today.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment