Sunday 13 January 2008

BACK IN ACTION



im finally blogging again
after like some gazillion yrs.
have been online now n then
but it's like i dun have time
to sit before e comp
to think contemple den post.



life's been alright so far
just e mundane sch life
hws to complete n everything
unlike my sis who's so free.
but e gd thing is.
my schday ends realli realli early
compared to e others
cos my whole class's not taking CL
my latest day ends at 2.35.
earliest is fri 11 plus
den wed 12+ or 1+ i cant rmb.
but e bad bad thing is. there's co on wed n fri
so i have to loiter ard sch till co starts.
dread.



it's always nice to meet cherie ard in sch.
cos she has laughing fit which is very contagious.
u can laugh along with her
with absolutely no reasons.
haha. i shall record her laughters one of these days.

oh ya. n i always see my pri sch frens ard e sch.
n i love to see shou ppl.
haha.

hw time!
adios~



i know im really lazy n slow at rpying smses.
so do call me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment